Our Doctors of Optometry ensure that all your essential and advanced eye care needs are met. This is accomplished through examinations, disease detection and assessment of the patient’s eyes. When corrective measures are necessary, a care plan will be established to help restore proper vision and health. With annual eye exams, it is possible to detect and treat the various ocular conditions a patient may be experiencing before they can cause damage to the eyes. This includes retinal detachments, cataracts, glaucoma and the impact from health concerns like high blood pressure and diabetes. Some of the services offered in the office include:
- Quality eye examinations for both children and adults that ensures your vision is protected.
- Corrective treatments that can help to improve vision problems including LASIK surgery.
- Accurate measurements and fittings for corrective eyeglasses and contacts.
- Treatments for dry eyes and ocular allergies.
- Corneal Reshaping Therapy.
- Accurate fitting for contacts on patients other offices have called difficult to treat.
- Advanced digital imagery that allows better examination of retinas that doesn’t result in blurred vision and light sensitivity.
- Emergency and walk-in medical eye care services.
- Ocular disease treatment.